The Light Has Come Wk 2
Text: John 1:9–13; Isaiah 53:1–11
Topic: Rejection, Prophecy, Great Exchange
Big Idea of the Message: Jesus was rejected by men so we could be accepted by God.
Application Point: We can walk in the light of new life and become children of God.
• What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
• What do these passages tell us about Jesus?
• Why do you think God foretold so many details about Jesus before he was born?
• What would you say to someone who doesn’t know for sure if he or she is a child of God?
• In your own life, what has been the main difference between when you are walking as a child of God and when you were walking in darkness?
• How can I pray for you?